Unlock Your Career Potential with BKBM Engineers.
Come join our talented team of civil and structural engineers today!
We are passionate about seeking out the best and brightest engineering minds and giving them a chance to contribute to an environment of creativity and exploration. From Designers and Technicians to Engineers, there is always something to be done at BKBM.
Work on challenging and impactful projects while collaborating with teammates in a stimulating environment, building your skills and preparing yourself for success in whatever direction you wish to pursue.
If you have the expertise, the desire, and the enthusiasm to join us, then send us your resume today! Be part of the BKBM family and take your career to the next level!
An overview of our benefits:
BKBM is committed to providing our employees with an excellent compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid work-from-home policy
- Career growth opportunities
- Extensive medical and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Support in involvement with professional associations and continuing education
- Community Engagement Committee
- Parental leave
- Bonus program
BKBM Engineers is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. BKBM Engineers does not provide sponsorship for employment visas. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States now and in the future without our sponsorship. In compliance with federal law, we require all new hires to complete an employment eligibility verification.