Employees are the key to BKBM Engineer’s success, and we take great pride in hiring the best engineers and technicians/designers. If you are searching for a collaborative and fast-paced environment, we’re always looking for talented team members to continue our tradition of excellence. Please see our current openings below and email us your resume.
An Overview of Our Benefits:
BKBM is committed to providing our employees with an excellent compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid work-from-home policy
- Career growth opportunities
- Extensive medical and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Support in involvement with professional associations and continuing education
- Parental leave
- Bonus program
BKBM Engineers is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. BKBM Engineers does not provide sponsorship for employment visas. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States now and in the future without our sponsorship. In compliance with federal law, we require all new hires to complete an employment eligibility verification.
Marketing Director - Minneapolis
BKBM is searching for an experienced marketing leader to join our award-winning firm as a Marketing Director. Headquartered in Minneapolis with an office in Denver, we are a firm of civil, structural, and restoration engineering professionals who value relationships, reliability, and responsiveness. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, energetic, and collaborative with extensive knowledge of marketing professional services with experience in the architectural, engineering, or construction industry. The primary role for this position is to lead the marketing strategies and activities of the firm, with a secondary role to assist in various business development initiatives. The position is hybrid remote/in-office in our Minneapolis location.
- Develop and implement the firm marketing strategy.
- Establish and manage annual marketing budget.
- Develop strong, in-depth knowledge of firm’s portfolio, personnel, and offerings.
- Provide marketing research for overall market/firm strategy, as well as individual clients and pursuits.
- Stay abreast of new and current trends by attending industry programs and representing BKBM within the community and at strategic local business functions and events Seek new opportunities at these events as appropriate.
- Provide support for team members by mentorship and training. Work with part-time marketing coordinator.
- Assist in the planning and execution of employee engagement pursuits and activities / events as they pertain to our marketing plan and efforts.
- Participate in the development and updating of marketing materials.
- Create content for documents, proposals, presentations, qualifications packages, letters, articles, social media and any other materials required. Lead the marketing team in the daily production of those documents as necessary. Review content for consistency and alignment with our values and brand.
- Support website updates and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance and development of activity on social media platforms.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Develop and manage our CRM system, maintaining data, monitoring results, and ensuring the use of the system supports the firm’s strategic goals as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- Assist with building strategy and coordinating firm business development efforts.
- Cultivate new leads, communicate BKBM’s value and secure new meetings with targeted clients and institutions.
- Manage business development activities to be completed by seller-doers, ensuring timely execution and follow through.
- Develop strong internal and external client relationships and build an extensive professional network.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong creative writing capability.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Ability to collaborate with team members inside and outside BKBM.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage multiple deadlines.
- Self-directed individual with a passion for developing effective marketing materials and client relationships.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the architecture/engineering or related industry and the RFP and RFQ process is a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vantagepoint is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the AEC and/or professional services industry.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be contacted. No phone calls or agency contact. Please visit www.BKBM.com for more information about our firm.
BKBM Engineers is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Civil Engineer Project Manager - Minneapolis
BKBM Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager for its Minneapolis office who is looking to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The applicant will be involved in managing a variety of land development projects including schools, medical office buildings, and multi-story residential buildings. The position provides an excellent opportunity for a developing project manager who is looking for the ability to grow the company through client management and project delivery.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Civil Engineer.
- 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Design experience that includes site layout, grading, utilities, and stormwater management.
- Familiarity with local city and watershed district rules and regulations throughout the state of Minnesota.
- Experience putting together construction documents and specifications for land development projects.
- Ability to manage a project from the conceptual design phase through construction.
- Have excellent communication, planning, and time management skills.
Send resume to BKBM Engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Structural Engineer-In-Training - Minneapolis
BKBM Engineers seeks a structural engineer-in-training in its Minneapolis office to assist with the design of interesting, complex projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that include schools, medical office buildings, multi-story residential buildings, and everything in between using multiple materials including steel, masonry, precast concrete, post-tensioned concrete, and wood. Successful candidates must be an engineer with zero to four years of experience; professional license not a requirement.
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: BKBM Engineers, Structural Group Manager, 6120 Earle Brown Drive, Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN 55430 or email@example.com. No calls and no agencies.
Structural Engineer-In-Training - Denver
BKBM Engineers seeks a structural engineer-in-training in its Denver office to assist with the design of interesting, complex projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that include schools, medical office buildings, multi-story residential buildings, and everything in between using multiple materials including steel, masonry, precast concrete, post-tensioned concrete, and wood. Successful candidates must be an engineer with zero to four years of experience; professional license not a requirement.
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: BKBM Engineers, Structural Group Manager, 3507 Ringsby Court #105, Denver, CO 80216 or firstname.lastname@example.org No calls and no agencies.