Job Openings in Minneapolis
Civil Engineer Project Manager — Minneapolis
BKBM Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager for its Minneapolis office who is looking to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The applicant will be involved in managing a variety of land development projects including schools, medical office buildings, and multi-story residential buildings. The position provides an excellent opportunity for a developing project manager who is looking for the ability to grow the company through client management and project delivery.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Civil Engineer.
- 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Design experience that includes site layout, grading, utilities, and stormwater management.
- Familiarity with local city and watershed district rules and regulations throughout the state of Minnesota.
- Experience putting together construction documents and specifications for land development projects.
- Ability to manage a project from the conceptual design phase through construction.
- Have excellent communication, planning, and time management skills.
Send resume to BKBM Engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org.